I’m not a big GDB guy, but Google always helps:
- Create a textfile with the following content:
set height 0 thread apply all bt detach quit
- Run the following command:
gdb $EXE -pid $PID -command $TEXTFILE > $OUTPUTFILEwhere:
- $EXE is the path to the executable
- $PID is the PID it is running under
- $TEXTFILE is the file where your've saved the previous commands
- $OUTPUTFILE is the file where you would like your stackdump to be saved.
The cool little crawling logo was taken from HiR, head over there for an explanation.